LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND ALIGNMENT PROGRAMS
- EF “Tank”: Problem solving sessions with all EF instructors, led by Jocko – where client problems and challenges are presented, solutions developed, and implementation programs created by tapping into the collective knowledge and experience of all EF instructors.
- Each program is comprised of 3 Phases: Assessment, Design, and Execution.
- 1-on-1 coaching sessions: EF Lead Instructor will guide clients through implementation process.
- Web-based training platform, the “eWarfare Leadership Portal”: A comprehensive interaction-based program focused on the fundamentals of Extreme Ownership and the Laws of Combat, scalable, across your entire team.
- Additional resources and tools as applicable including the Extreme Ownership Handbook, Balance Assessment Tool, and the 360 Leadership Assessment Survey, all providing repetition in applying leadership principles up and down your chain-of-command.
THE DICHOTOMY OF LEADERSHIP
Mastering the Dichotomy of Leadership requires understanding when to lead and when to follow; when to aggressively maneuver and when to pause and let things develop; when to detach and let the team run and when to dive into the details and micromanage. In addition, every leader must:
- Take Extreme Ownership of everything that impacts their mission, yet utilize Decentralize Command by giving ownership to their team.
- Care deeply about their people and their individual success and livelihoods, yet look out for the good of the overall team and above all accomplish the strategic mission.
- Exhibit the most important quality in a leader―humility, but also be willing to speak up and push back against questionable decisions that could hurt the team and the mission.
“No Bad Teams, Only Bad Leaders.”
We work with clients to customize content and use a variety of building blocks to create the best participant experience and enduring impact
Sound diagnostic expertise – coupled with strong interpersonal coaching – transforms teams, creates a culture of performance, and positions companies for high performance
Web-based training provides additional repetitions for understanding and applying Extreme Ownership leadership principles
In-person, instructor-led workshops
Generates excitement and provides a common language to discuss leadership challenges and principles to apply in order to solve problems
Co-creation of leadership Development programs
Can support from the instructional design phase through the implementation of these highly-transformative programs
Field Training Exercises
Our clients are put in high-stress, challenging, and chaotic situations that bring to life the power of effectively applying the 4 laws of combat
Leadership coaching and strategic Advising
During our engagements, Executive teams will have access to EF instructors for regular check points
Team-wide advising programs foster seismic shifts for both individuals and organizations