I registered for the event on behalf of someone else. How do I get this ticket updated with the correct attendee information?
• YOUR name (first and last)
• Order number (if you have it)
• The first and last name for the actual registrant
• Email address for the actual registrant
Do I need to have a physical copy of the ticket printed when registering on-site?
I registered but I am no longer able to attend. Am I able to get a refund?
I need a copy of my order receipt. How can I obtain this?
Email us with:
• Your name (first and last)
• Your order number (if available)
Do you offer a payment plan for purchasing a ticket?
Can I pay for my ticket via check/purchase order/ACH transfer?
To receive an invoice, please email us with:
• Your Name and Email
• Company Name (if applicable)
• Address and/or phone number
• # of tickets
• Type of payment to be made (check, PO or ACH transfer)
I registered for a group of tickets that are now in my name. How can I get this updated to include each of my team members separately?
DEFAULT AGGRESSIVE: Upon placing your group order, email us with the names (first and last) and emails of those in your group and we will update accordingly.
I am travelling with a guest(s)? Are they allow to join/participate in the morning PT, Thursday night dinner or Intro to BJJ on Friday?
Dinner Thursday Night – Guests may attend for an additional fee. Tickets can be purchased at the registration desk Wednesday night or anytime on Thursday during day one sessions.
• Adults: $30.00
• Children 0-18: $15.00
Intro to BJJ – Guest participation will be dependent on space and availability. If you have a guest that would like to participate in BJJ on Friday night, please email us. We will let you know once we have a better idea on capacity.
How can I convince my boss to send me to a MUSTER?
Why should I send my subordinate leaders to a MUSTER?
Email comms. Should I be getting emails from the Echelon Front team? I haven’t received any emails since registering. How do I rectify this?
Will I receive a Certificate of Completion?
What meals are provided?
• Dinner on Thursday night will also be provided off site (location to be provided at registration)
• Breakfast is NOT provided but each attendee will be given a welcome kit with a variety of nutritional items and snacks to use in place of breakfast or throughout the day. Each hotel also offers a variety of food options for breakfast.
• Coffee, Tea and water provided throughout the event.
What if I have a food allergy?
Is the hotel room included in the cost of registration?
Is there a deadline for booking my hotel room?
Gi? No Gi? What do I wear?
Can I attend the ‘Intro to BJJ’ if I have never trained before?
I am experienced in BJJ. Will I have an opportunity to roll with others or is this simply an introductory class?
INTRO TO BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU (BJJ)
PT SESSIONS (#0445 CLUB)
What does the morning PT entail?
- Light jogging or walking (to and from the PT location)
- Body weight exercises (burpees, lunges, squats, flutter kicks, jumping jacks, push-ups etc)
- Timed circuits in large groups with an EF instructor at each circuit