$2,595 Retail Rate
Limited to 100 tickets per event. First come, first serve.
Be advised, proof of Active Duty status may be required.
Service Ticket | $1,200 discount
*Input at checkout*
6-9 tickets | $400 off each ticket
10 or more | $500 off each ticket
The discount will be applied at checkout.
Return & Transfer Policy
MUSTER Event Refund and Cancellation Policy
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER PERSON – Registration can be transferred to another person easily online using the order number provided on your receipt. You can also request assistance with this by e-mailing our OPS team at Muster@echelonfront.com. To ensure the event certifications and materials are printed properly for each attendee, we request that a transfer to another person is executed five (5) business days prior to the start of the event.
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER MUSTER – If you are no longer able to attend the MUSTER event you are registered for, your registration can be transferred to another MUSTER Event so long as tickets for that event are still available. This must be requested in writing by e-mail to Muster@echelonfront.com at least thirty -days (30) days prior to the start the event in which you are registered for.
REFUND – If are no longer able to attend the MUSTER event you are registered for and are not able to TRANSFER your registration to another person or to another MUSTER event, please submit in writing via email to Muster@echelonfront.com a request for a refund. We offer the following options for a refund:
- Administrative Fee: All refunds are subject to a $175.00 USD administrative fee.
- If canceled at least eight (8) weeks prior to the start of the event, a full refund (less the administrative fee) will be refunded.
- If canceled at least four (4) weeks prior to the start of the event, 70% of the registration fee (less the administrative fee) will be refunded.
- No refunds will be offered within four (4) weeks of the engagement. For extenuating circumstances, please emails us for consideration at Muster@echelonfront.com.
FORCE MAJEURE – In the event Echelon Front is prevented from carrying out its obligations as it pertains to the MUSTER Event you registered for as a result of any cause beyond its control, or such event cannot be held or does not occur due to acts of God, strikes, labor disputes, government requisitions, restrictions or regulations on travel, hotel or facility availability, commodities or supplies, war or apparent act of war, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, curtailment or restriction on transportation facilities, or any other comparable calamity, casualty or condition (collectively a “Force Majeure”) Echelon Front shall have the right to terminate the affected Conference without liability and shall be relieved of its obligations to Registrant.
- If the affected MUSTER Event is terminated due to a Force Majeure occurrence before the first day of the Conference, then Echelon Front will reschedule the affected MUSTER Event, if and as practical under the circumstances, and your registration fee will be applied to the rescheduled Event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event, then you may transfer registration fee you paid, upon written notification to Echelon Front at Muster@echelonfront.com, towards another MUSTER Event to you may transfer to another individual in your place, so long as space is still available. Echelon Front reserves the right, at its discretion, to approve or deny such registration fee transfer requests. Additionally, Echelon Front does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
I registered for the event on behalf of someone else. How do I get this ticket updated with the correct attendee information?
• YOUR name (first and last)
• Order number (if you have it)
• The first and last name for the actual registrant
• Email address for the actual registrant
Do I need to have a physical copy of the ticket printed when registering on-site?
I registered but I am no longer able to attend. Am I able to get a refund?
I need a copy of my order receipt. How can I obtain this?
Email us with:
• Your name (first and last)
• Your order number (if available)
Do you offer a payment plan for purchasing a ticket?
Can I pay for my ticket via check/purchase order/ACH transfer?
To receive an invoice, please email us with:
• Your Name and Email
• Company Name (if applicable)
• Address and/or phone number
• # of tickets
• Type of payment to be made (check, PO or ACH transfer)
I registered for a group of tickets that are now in my name. How can I get this updated to include each of my team members separately?
DEFAULT AGGRESSIVE: Upon placing your group order, email us with the names (first and last) and emails of those in your group and we will update accordingly.
How can I convince my boss to send me to a MUSTER?
Why should I send my subordinate leaders to a MUSTER?
Email comms. Should I be getting emails from the Echelon Front team? I haven’t received any emails since registering. How do I rectify this?
Will I receive a Certificate of Completion?
Gi? No Gi? What do I wear?
Can I attend the ‘Intro to BJJ’ if I have never trained before?
I am experienced in BJJ. Will I have an opportunity to roll with others or is this simply an introductory class?
INTRO TO BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU (BJJ)
PT SESSIONS (#0445 CLUB)
What does the morning PT entail?
- Light jogging or walking (to and from the PT location)
- Body weight exercises (burpees, lunges, squats, flutter kicks, jumping jacks, push-ups etc)
- Timed circuits in large groups with an EF instructor at each circuit