The first Law of Combat is Cover and Move. At its core, Cover and Move means teamwork. Individuals and teams must mutually support one another, working together in order to accomplish the mission. But how do you get individuals and teams to most effectively work together? The answer, that I’ve seen tested and proven in combat, business or in any other arena in life, is to build relationships.read more
- Build Teams That Cover And Move
- THE BALANCE OF SPREADING BELIEF
- When everything is going right, be thinking about where things can go wrong
- Today’s Companies Require Agile Leaders in an Ever-Changing, Ultra-Competitive environment
- “How can you identify the line between being a leader and being a friend?”
Advice Blog Business Chris Kyle Cover & Move Dave Berke Discipline Echelon Front EF Extreme Ownership Flynn Cochran FTX Iraq Jobs Jocko JP Dinnell Laws Of Combat Leader Leaders Leadership Leif Babin Management Mike Bajema Mike Sarraille Millennials Navy Seal Overwatch Platoon Hut Questions Ramadi Remote Seal skills Teamwork Trey Holder War Winning Work Work At Home Work Place
Echelon Front’s mission is to educate, train, mentor, and inspire leaders and organizations to achieve total victory. Echelon Front offers unmatched solutions in leadership, strategy, innovation, management, team building, contingency planning, and crisis management developed and proven in the U.S. Navy SEAL Teams.